20 May 2009

} Your Special Day {

Sharing a slightly varied version of a card given mum for Mother's Day.
My perfectionistic nature tends to trip me up in the satisfaction department!
The variations consist of...
vertical vs. horizontal, addition of ribbon and add'l. butterfly.
... am I happy now!? Um... maybe! Yet another version tugging at my thinker. { LOL }
Simply the nature of the beast!

Since I have a lack of thoughts to elaborate on at this hour of the morning...
I'll attempt a wee bit of paper play to share later.

Smiley from millan.net

{ -A. }

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty card! Isn't it nice to take time to create?

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love the great colors and the butterflies. TFS!

Rach said...

a wonderful card,
thank you for entering my candy.. good luck. hugs rachxx