04 June 2008

Snail Mail to Cherish


Definitely a beautiful Blogger's RAK my blogging friend Tammy Fite of Stamp with Tammy snail mailed me... sure beats e-mail anyday of the week! {smiles}

Unfortunately my photo doesn't give this card the appreciation it deserves. The color combination is simply striking not to mention the ribbon detail! I definitely will "cherish" this beauty a long time to come... Never mind the personalization within. {wink} Please take a trip with a simple click to Tammy's blog for some great inspiration... you'll thank me later! {wink}

Definitely appreciated the ray of sunshine you lent to my day, Tammy! Thank-you! {hugs}

Always look forward to your swinging by for a spell. Enjoy the day!

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

What a lovely thing to find in your mailbox! Great card Tammy!

Anonymous said...

That's a very beautiful card your friend sent you - great colors! Lucky you!!

Lisbet said...

Awake in the night and cannot sleep. Decided to get some inspiration for the week so I began to jump around on blogs to see if my eye can catch some new ways. I´m really happy that I came across your blog and I have stayed much longer then I should at your place. Thanks a million for all the inspiration.


www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

rudlis said...

wonderful blog, Your card is Beautiful!!! greetings from Poland, have wonderful days.

Rochelle W said...

Gorgeous card. Tammy is great isn't she.