11 December 2007

America The Beautiful...

Some of you are thinking... WHAT... Fourth of July this time of year?! PATRIOTISM should remain in our fore front 365 days of the year... everyday of our lives! FREEDOM is a GIFT given to us at the cost of many AMERICAN Soldiers for generations past, present and future... allowing us to celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza...

Cornish Heritage Farms officially RELEASED 7 new sets in the KiM HuGhEs Collection today! America The Beautiful being one of my absolute favorites! How blessed and honored to be able to work with such a fabulous new release of KiM's!

Just received a cable from the NORTH POLE...
I was instructed to let you know that you've all been wonderful ELVES this holiday season, to go ahead and treat yourselves to 1 of ALL 7 New Releases... that SPECIAL Santa in your life will accept the charges! *wink* My personal SANTA instructed me to R-U-N over to Cornish Heritage Farms to put my order in lickity-split quick before the rest of you! *LOL* Hey... where are you going? Mind you... I DO NOT need to be told twice! *LOL*

List of Supplies:

Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes Collection America The Beautiful.
Cardstock - PRISM Twilight Dark B309-E, Blush Red Dark R049-E, White & Smoke Blue.
Ink - ColorBox Fluid CHALK Warm Red, ColorBox Fluid CHALK Blue Iris & Butter Yellow.
Embellishments - A MUSE Creative Candy Mini Star & Red Grosgrain Ribbon.
Other - Marvy Uchida Mega Scalloped Rectangle Punch, Giga Rectangle Punch, McGill 1/16" Circle Punch, Paper Piercer & Paper Distresser.

If while your out Christmas shopping, mailing off Christmas cards, running errands or whatever it is you might do... should you see a Serviceman or woman... what a wonderful season gesture to send them a warm smile, a Merry Christmas or even a "Thank-You?!"

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

12 comments:

Lorie said...

I absolutely positively agree with you on your sentiment. My DH is retired Army and we have always appreciated when people have said nice things while he was in uniform. This is just a fantastic card...I must have this set!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is all I need to say! Just awesome!

Lynette

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Dear Anne,
Another gorgeous card!
Also wanted to say I tired to contact you again and once again the message would not go through.
If you are still interested you might try emailing me at chosenforeternity@yahoo.com. Don't want you to think I'm ignoring you!
Have a great day and blessings to you! Claudia O.

Kim Mraz said...

jaw dropping creativity going on here..you SO ROCK!!! I love the way your mind works :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a fantastic design Anne! I just love your creations! I'm off to go check out these new stamps! Talk to you soon! :D

Lisa Silver said...

What a wonderful card, Anne! I LOVE it!!!! You are so creative... every time I see your cards, I'm in awe!

Thanks for sharing,
lise

Allison Rankin said...

This is super Anne! I love the piercing!

michelle5959 said...

Anne Marie you have just outdone yourself! This card is awesome!

Shelly

Anonymous said...

I really love this ! it's patriotic and beautiful, a great card to say thank-you to our troops !
http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/

Keri Lee Sereika said...

You know I love this one Anne! Beautiful~

bensarmom said...

Anne this card is fantastic! You've been tagged.
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Clara said...

I just love this card! What a great job with the paper piercing. Awesome card...