10 October 2007

Autumn Window...


Hopefully everyone enjoyed an extended Columbus Day weekend? Ours was busy and fun filled with apple picking, a neighborhood barbeque... not to mention a traditional day at Sandwich Fair. Dave and I have been attending the Sandwich Fair since our courtship... over twenty years now.

Since the release of KiM HuGhEs Collection over at Cornish Heritage Farms... The Cute Curls set is so diverse and fun to work with... I can't step away! *wink* I became so engrossed in sketching and writing down ideas for MORE cards to create with this set... I forgot to start creating with my other soon to be released stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms! OY!

In recognition of World Cardmaking Day Weekend, design team coordinator, Lisa Strahl extended an invitation to all of the CHF Fresh Face designers to play along. So here you have it... a SECOND version of the first version! *wink* I say this... because after making version number one, comes critiquing all that's bother some and in need of change for the acceptable version posted. *LOL* What made it acceptable? The addition of paper piercing (frames and carries the eye), stamping the CHF Weave Bckgrndr. in a caramel color (added pop) dimensionals to the scalloped frame and stippled pumpkin with leaves creating a vinette with visual interest outside the shaker card window.

List of Supplies:

Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms Petite Pattern Backgrounder, Weave Backgrounder & KiM HuGhEs Collection Cute Curls. Cardstock - Dirty Brown, Terra Cotta, Olive Green, Sand, White & Acrylic window sheets. Ink - VersaFine Vintage Sepia, VersaMark, ColorBox CHALK Olive Pastel & Caramel. Embellishments - Pumpkin Brads. Other - Fiskars Mini & Small Maple Leaf, 1/4" hole punch, Punch Bunch Small Pumpkin, Scalloped Oval, Large Oval Paper Punches, Paper Piercer & Paper Distresser.

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing, amazing card, Anne! Such detail!! Absolutely gorgeous. I would love to see it in person - I bet it's even more outstanding. It was worth every minute (or should I say hour!) that you put into it!

Lynette

Mary said...

I have all ready left you a comment on the CHF gallery for this card but I wanted to leave a comment on your blog too. Anne, I love, love, love this card. I can hardly wait to see this card in person. You did an awesome job in making it. :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL ANNE! You know I love this card but I just had to drop a comment...I love it!

Jules said...

Gorgeous Card! Really beautiful! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This card is so awesome. Happy fall to you Anne! I love everything about it including the brad!! Wish I could have it...ha ha on that one.

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty. I just love shaker cards.