23 October 2007

Cake Of Wishes...


Sorry to be away so long my friends...

This weekend allowed me time to put stamp to paper. I found myself whipping up the batter for an extra tall "cake of wishes" of the non-caloric kind with KiM HuGhEs "Cute Curls." This set is so versatile... not to mention ONE of my favorites! *wink* When I ever opened the package containing this set... visions of cake was just one of many creations I set forth to brainstorm on paper.

Yesterday afternoon's trip to the post office was uneventful... until I came across the "yellow sign for a package" within the rest of the gar-ba-ge! You guessed it... new releases for Cornish Heritage Farms. Alright, you twist my arm... a "second release" of six new sets! I'm already conjuring creations in my mind. *wink*

Keri of Pink Lemonade is the sweetest... for many reasons, however Keri has been applying my watermark to my card creations until recently. I must say though... the realization I could and need to shrink it down a bit more has set in! *wink*

List of Supplies:

Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms KiM HuGhEs Collection "Cute Curls" (KH-5003FUM). Cardstock - Brown Bazzill, Rose Romance, Pretty In Pink, Vanilla Creme. Ink - VersaFine Vintage Sepia, Creamy Caramel, Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Rose Romance & Pumpkin Pie. Embellishments - DoodleBug Teddybear Brads, A MUSE Micro Mini Bling, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. Other - SU! Ticket Corner Paper Punch, Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder "D'vine Swirl", SU! Paper Piercer & Paper Distresser.

Tomorrow's another day and with it will be another weekend creation for your viewing pleasure.
I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

7 comments:

Jules said...

Wow, what an awesome cake. So great, thanks for being so creative!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I "ReallY" like this set!!! Kim is a great artist.

Also "Love" all the TC's....fun fun mail!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Marlou McAlees said...

what a beautiful card, thanks for sharing :)

Melanie said...

Ingenious use of the stamps! You sure do have a talent for thinking 'out of the box'! :) Great cake card!!

Mary said...

I really like this card Anne. You came up with a wonderful design.:)

Mary

Gail Binette said...

Hummmmm, you are leaving me guessing. Is it chocolate, fudge, caramel swirl, or apple spice??? Either way, it's a great design Anne.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok now that is thinking outside the box Anne!!! Great card!! As for your watermark, if you drag it on as a layer in photoshop and then hold down the shift key and drag one corner in it will resize the watermark and constrain proportions at the same time. :) Call me if you need help doing it!
K