04 October 2007

The KiM HuGhEs Collection...

There here... Not to mention available for purchase over at the NEW and improved Cornish Heritage Farms website as of today!

CONGRATULATIONS Marcia Polk on winning ALL seven sets of the newly released KiM HuGhEs Collection! One can read more about it on the CHF Blog. A round of applause for Keri Sereika of Pink Lemonade for coordinating an incredibly FUN-tabulous CHF Treasure Hunt!

For your viewing pleasure... Our tour through KiM's newly released collection will begin with...



Cute Curls


Cutie Pet-Tootie


Fall Silhouettes


Let's Get Stuffed

Pretty Birds



Summer Fun


Vases

There you be! Don't worry... this won't be the last we see of Kim! *wink* It's only October, HOWEVER it feels allot like Christmas! Be happy... tomorrow will bring a new post sharing some more CHF creations. Now to do a little shopping at Cornish Heritage Farms...

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

4 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I want them ALL!!!!

HUgs,
Lisa B <><

Jules said...

I love them all, I want them, too!

Gail Binette said...

Oh yea Anne, this gal has some terrific style doesn't she. I boo whooded when I didn't see my name in the winners list. Looking forward to seeing what else you girls come up with using her stamps.

By the way, it doesn't look like I'll be able to join you and Mary on the shopping adventure anytime soon. My neurosurgeon scheduled my spinal surgery for the 22nd. It will be so nice to be able to feel my foot and toes again and get rid of some of this agonizing pain.

Hugs,
Gail

Lorie said...

Do you know if I would be able to find Kim's America the Beautiful stamps. I believe it has at least a bald eagle in it? Thanks for your help!