13 June 2007

Pindot PJ's ATC...


Surprise...

I know... it's not my usual weekend post! *wink*

It's official... yesterday was the last day of school at AES! AES gave the children a celebratory "ice cream sundae" party for winning the 2007 "School Of Excellence" award!!! While third grade waited in line... Mrs. K took my hand and proceeded to tell me how she was looking forward to my being her room mother. That's still two years away... Then imagine my surprise when Mr. W inquired if it would be too soon to sign me up to be his room mother for sixth grade! I guess my hubby was correct... no break in sight... maybe by seventh grade?! I love the children and our school staff are just incredible people! Extremely dedicated with all the extra hours they put in... long after the teaching day is finished at AES! Have a fun-filled and safe summer everyone!

Okay... now back to stamping! *wink* I loved my "Sweet Baby Girl" card so much... that I decided to make it into an ATC (Artist Trading Card) for one of two swaps that I'm currently involved with deadlines for next week. The other ATC started out of the gate at a good gallop. However... I became inundated with ideas boggling my brain to agree on an avenue of completion! Thus... grinding halt! *wink* My friend, Mary seems to be leaning towards this lil' ATC for her swap. We'll see... she might possibly be swayed by the next ATC that comes along and change her mind?! *wink*

I'm contemplating hostessing an ATC swap of my own for the end of July! The theme being Christmas in July. There will be NO stamp restrictions. If your interested in participating you can post a comment to this post or e-mail me from "view my complete profile." There's no time like the "present" to try something you've been wanting too! *wink* If you don't sign-up... you might be getting an invitation via e-mail! *wink* It's all FUN and NO PRESSURE... Don't be shy!

You can find a supplies list for Pindot Pj's ATC ----> HERE

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

7 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Great ATC Anne.....I am in the same swap...Actually I have two swaps to get ATC's done....

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Thank You for your sweet comments about our boy Bailee...Tomorrow were going to look at another dog...we really need a dog,especially for the kids.

Mary said...

Oh I just *knew* that you were going to be a room Mom until Sophies graduates from grade school. Ha-ha. What a compliment though Anne. I think it is wonderful despite the fact that it includes lots of hard work you will have fun too. Now back to the ATC cards. Oh I still love the little baby girl ATC cards.I hope you will enter them for my swap. But you are the one making them so the decision should be yours. Only 11 more days before the swap takes place. :)

Chat with you soon.

Mary

Elizabeth Royalty said...

oh, these are just as cute as the card! can't wait to see the others, too (which reminds me, I've got to get crackin' on mine!!!) :) Happy Summer!

Mary said...

Anne, count me in for your Christmas in July ATC Swap.

Mary

Swamp Tulip said...

I love your ATC's - they are so adorable.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute!!! Your work seriously rocks!!

Kristine said...

CUTE!! I wanna do more ATC swaps, but looks like I prolly won't get to it until after kids are in school. I'm doing well to get a couple cards done a week! :)