03 June 2007

Sweet Baby Girl...


You may remember my excursion to the CK Convention in Manchester with with my friend Mary back on May 18th? This lil' A Muse jammies wm stamp was found in the clearance aisle at AC Moore... happy to say that I was lucky enough to find one for Mary and myself! *wink*

As usual... I find myself behind on my own cardmaking for family and friends. *rolling eyes* This card was created in honor of our nephew's new baby daughter, Elisabeth Lauren's birth. As I always say, "better late... than never!"

Square card base consists of Bazzill romance cardstock layered with Bazzill petal cardstock stamped with Outlines Dot Background Sm in Versamark. Striped paper border is by Anna Griffin, layered with SU! apricot appeal grosgrain and embellished using two Making Memories button brads. Punch a scallop circle of Bazzill romance cardstock using a Marvy Uchida punch, pierced and mounted with dimensionals. A Muse jammies image is stamped in SU! Basic Brown and watercolored using SU! Watercolor Pencils and blender pen. Jammie buttons are accented with a Sakura White Glaze Pen.

Easy-Peasy!
I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card, Anne! They will love it, late or not! Cute buttons, both the "real" ones, and the ones on the jammies.

Lynette

Anonymous said...

your card is adorable!!

Mary said...

Well, I have been waiting for this. :) Anne you never dissapoint me with the cards that you make. I *love* the little button brads, the colors that you chose and the designer paper.This card is awesome :)

Mary

Elizabeth Royalty said...

I *heart* baby cards, and this is certainly no exception! Love the soft colors and the polka dotted backgroud! Beautiful coloring, too! And how do you make your bows so perfect? I've given up and just gone for knots! LOL!

Anonymous said...

This one was SOOOO worth waiting for!!! You did a WONDERFUL job.....super shading on the "jammies" too! You can take one image and truly make it "pop" on a card!!!
Joanne

Sew Club said...

This is a super cute card! Love the layout!

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. I have that paper too. Great card Anne.