03 November 2008

{ 1st Daybook Entry }

For Today...
03 - November -'08

Outside my window...
Fallen leaves reflect the warm glow of a nearby
street lamp over the ground...
reverberating solitude.

I am thinking...
I've been away for such a long period of time
here in Bloggyland...
where does one begin to share again?!

From the kitchen...
The smell of freshly brewed chocolate cappuccino
... help yourself.

I am wearing...
jeans, ls brown tee layered with a seedling fleece,
soxs and seedling clogs.

I am creating...
Nothing at this very moment...
Hope to accomplish a card design using a new
paper punch that will be delivered by
week's end or sooner.

I am going...
to strive to be productive in my accomplishments...
like I did in my twenties
... at least this week.

I am hearing...
Someone getting an early start to their day.

I am hoping...
To make headway on the v-a-s-t project that lay
before me today!

Around the house...
A load of clothes to be folded, one for the dryer and another
to be thrown in...

One of my favorite things...
Autumn's...
vibrant hues of color, smell of hardwood smoke curling from a chimney,
good smells... such as apple and pumkin from the oven,
rustling of fallen leaves, warmth of a favorite sweater,
another Halloween & Thanksgiving celebration
... yet the passing of another season.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Amongst the usual daily rigors...
continued success with weeding and re-organizing
the vast accumulation of clutter thrust out of
no where...

...last, but not least...

a picture to share

More daybook entries here

4 comments:

Pamela said...

What a beautiful picture and your list of favorite things conjures up such a warm, cozy image.

Welcome to the Simple Women!

Love Bears All Things said...

Is the picture of your farm? It is beautiful and I love the way you describe Fall and one of your favorite things.
Welcome!
Mama bear

Melanie said...

Aweseome post... Have a blessed day my friend! Love & miss you...

bensarmom said...

Hi Anne, I sure missed you! Glad to see you back inspiring me with your gorgeous photo.