10 November 2008

{ Daybook 2 }


For Today...
10 - November - '08

Outside my window...
...pitch blackness

I am thinking...
...keeping my faith Dad's procedure will go well this AM.
PLEASE don't let a moose cross our path...
as we'll never see him this early
in the morning.

I am thankful for...
... for GOD blessing me with a devoted,
supportive husband that can always
make me laugh even when I'm least deserving.
Thank-you both!

From the kitchen...
... smells of freshly brewed hazelnut coffee.
yum-o...

I am wearing...
... pair of LL Bean jeans
olive green cable v-neck sweater
leather coat
socks
pair of wooden chestnut clogs
wedding rings
precious gold oval hoops
vintage gold charm bracelet...

I am creating...
... a handwritten list for handmade Christmas gifts with
a bunch of items...
currently qualifying as an organized
mess.

I am going...
... to bed extra early...

I am hearing...
... the coffee maker...

I am hoping...
... to blog something, anything for my
Bloggyland friends this week.

Around the house...
... a peaceful quiet.

One of my favorite things...
... having a few quiet moments with a fresh cuppa
and Bloggyland friends... while the house continues it's slumber
accompanied by my ever faithful companion
... Moxie.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
... catching up on much needed slumber,
accomplishing tasks on an ever growing todo list
creating a birthday & thank-you card

... last, but not least...

a picture to share


More daybook entries here

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What a nice entry...