Cardmaker's Shapes "thin oval" reminded me of a large blossom found on a rattan or woven grass souvenier one would find when they visit Hawaii, Florida or places of the like...
- Cardmaker's Shapes (Mona Lisa) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Cute Curls (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Peach Bellini, Denim & Terra Cotta Adirondack Dye Ink by Ranger
- VersaMark by Tsukineko
- Twilight Dark, Twilight Medium, Papaya Puree Dark, Papaya Puree Light & White Prismatic by Prism
- Brads by Making Memories
- Blue Crystals
- White Detail EP
- Paper piercer
- Stamp-a-ma-jig by EK Success
- Heat Emboss
Heard of killing two birds with one stone? *wink* Precisely my "aim" when I designed it around Cornish Heritage Farms new release of Cardmaker's Shapes and Classic Essential Expressions yesterday! Dual stamping is definitely my style....
In case FeedBlitz failed to notify you? Scroll for yesterday's post called Birthday Blow-Out! Feathered Friday experienced a temporary delay this week due to the new release over at Cornish Heritage Farms.
I appreciate and look forward to the next time you drop by for a visit...