01 February 2008
I know, I know... FINALLY! *LOL*
The whole purpose was to showcase the TONIC border system I spoke of here! My creation was coming along as envisioned... when the paralysis struck! Sentiment??? Thankfully, patience and tenacity paid off in the scheme of things.
My dear friend, Lynette sent me the most beautiful card using the butterflies punch with the TONIC BorderSystem here! Lynette did you notice that I accomplished this in under a month?! *wink/LOL*
Birthday candles are equipped with a punched border of stars as flames! The star outline and Wish Big! sentiment are from Cornish Heritage Farms latest sets Cardmaker's Shapes and Classic Essential Expressions released TODAY! Mona Lisa already knows that I'm "wishing" for a Cardmaker's Shapes II! *wink*
1. Create a decorative sentiment window using decorative scissors.
2. Embellish a punch-out or sentiment.
- Star outline from Cardmaker's Shapes (Mona Lisa) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Wish Big! from Classic Essential Expressions (Mona Lisa) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Polka Dots Bckgrndr by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Pool Adirondack Dye Ink by Ranger
- VersaMark by Tsukineko
- Spring Willow Light, Blush Red Light, Frosted Teal, Frosted Yellow & Sunflower Medium by Prism
- A MUSE Twinkle Stars from Ellen Hutson, LLC
- Barbara Twombley's Art Institute glitter
- White Detail EP
- scalloped scissors by ProvoCraft -OR- Word Window Punch by SU!
- Spellbinders Nestabilities STARS from Ellen Hutson, LLC
- TONIC BorderSystem
- Star TONIC Border Punch
- Stamp-a-ma-jig by EK Success
- 250 create-a-sticker by Xyron
- Heat Emboss
Have a wonderful weekend! It's a double header this week for Sophie's B-Ball team! On a side note... blogger's being difficult with my here links above where colors concerned! *grumpy face*
I look forward to our next visit. Until then...