24 February 2008
Sunday being family day... will lend to keeping it short and sweet! *wink*
Today's share is created using CHF's newest Fine Finials and Sophisticated Swirl BG's by Aimee Nugent. Sophisticated Swirl held a resemblance to ribbon for me.
As much snow as New Hampshire's received this winter. It's provoked "thoughts of" spring with rich brown soil and lush green buds just waiting to burst with colorful blooms... Lying dormant under ALL that snow! *happy thoughts*
Where to begin -
1. Create a 4 X 6 1/4" finished card of Kraft cardstock.
2. Using Espresso Adirondack ink stamp Fine Finials BG onto upper portion of card base.
3. Cut and pierce a piece of Herbed Garden Medium cardstock layered with a piece of kraft cardstock stamped with sentiment in Espresso Adirondack ink. Add copper brads prior to mounting layers.
4. Cut a strip of Suede Brown Dark cardstock embossed with Sophisticated Swirl in Copper EP.
5. Die cut a fern frond of Herbed Garden Dark cardstock pierced and mounted with dimensional tape runner.
Supplies List -
- Fine Finials BG by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Sophisticated Swirl BG by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Silhouette Blooms I (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Espresso Adirondack Dye Ink by Ranger
- VersaMark by Tsukineko
- Kraft by Paper Reflections (Michaels)
- Suede Brown Dark, Herbed Garden Dark and Herbed Garden Medium by Prism
- Mini Copper Brads by Creative Impression
- Copper EP by Judi-Kins
- Dimensional Tape by Scotch
- Sm Classic Rectangle Nestabilities by Ellen Hutson, LLC
- Fern by Sizzix
- eyelet setter
- Paper piercer
- Heat Emboss
I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for posting some lovely and encouraging comments to creations I've made... Definitely warms my heart and brings a SMILE to my face!
Tomorrow is a brand new start to a new week! Go with a smile...