and Thursday's "limited supply" challenge was to use one or two backgrounders,
one image and one sentiment stamp. To save time I decided to "combine" a couple of challenges... The craziness of last week is what dictated my combining the fun! *wink*
Alright, so I neglected to incorporate the Intense Pink cardstock into my design, however you'll note the Intense Pink (precise match) brads! *wink*
Make sure you check out CHF designers’ Dawn, Kristine, Mary and Tami's blogs for their designs if you haven't already?
Supplies List -
- Jan/Feb 2008 Delicate Wings (Asela Hopkins) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Leaves no.3 Bckgrndr by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Timber Brown by Tsukineko
- VersaMark by Tsukineko
- Colored Chalk (Michaels -or- art supply store)
- Papaya Puree Dark, Papaya Puree Medium, Papaya Puree Light, Spring Willow Medium & Birchtone Dark by Prism
- Intense Pink Mini Brads by Making Memories
- Sm Petite Scallop Oval Nestabilities by Ellen Hutson, LLC
- Sm Petite Oval Nestabilities by Ellen Hutson, LLC
- 1/8" Circle Punch by Carl
- Lg. Scallop Scissors by ProvoCraft
Blogger has really put me through my paces today with photo uploads, not to mention loss of completed posts twice today! I certainly had hopes of finalizing my TRIPLE combination creation using Wednesday's "sketch" challenge, Friday's "anything, but a card" challenge and Feathered Friday's challenge for tomorrow...
As always... I appreciate your swinging by to visit and chew the fat for a while!