18 February 2008

T & T Challenge

While some were away at CHA...

The CHF design team members who were unable to attend CHA decided on a few friendly challenges amongst ourselves. Tuesday's challenge consisted of Julia's CHA Prism color challenge...


and Thursday's "limited supply" challenge was to use one or two backgrounders,
one image and one sentiment stamp. To save time I decided to "combine" a couple of challenges... The craziness of last week is what dictated my combining the fun! *wink*

Alright, so I neglected to incorporate the Intense Pink cardstock into my design, however you'll note the Intense Pink (precise match) brads! *wink*

Make sure you check out CHF designers’ Dawn, Kristine, Mary and Tami's blogs for their designs if you haven't already?

Supplies List -

Stamps:
- Jan/Feb 2008 Delicate Wings (Asela Hopkins) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Leaves no.3 Bckgrndr by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
- Timber Brown by Tsukineko
- VersaMark by Tsukineko
- Colored Chalk (Michaels -or- art supply store)

Cardstock:
- Papaya Puree Dark, Papaya Puree Medium, Papaya Puree Light, Spring Willow Medium & Birchtone Dark by Prism

Accessories:
- Intense Pink Mini Brads by Making Memories

Tools:
- Sm Petite Scallop Oval Nestabilities by Ellen Hutson, LLC
- Sm Petite Oval Nestabilities by Ellen Hutson, LLC
- 1/8" Circle Punch by Carl
- Lg. Scallop Scissors by ProvoCraft

Technique:
- Chalk

Blogger has really put me through my paces today with photo uploads, not to mention loss of completed posts twice today! I certainly had hopes of finalizing my TRIPLE combination creation using Wednesday's "sketch" challenge, Friday's "anything, but a card" challenge and Feathered Friday's challenge for tomorrow...

As always... I appreciate your swinging by to visit and chew the fat for a while!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne this is beautiful!! Love how it turned out.

Anonymous said...

A really pretty card, Anne. I love the layout, and everything about it!

Lynette

bensarmom said...

Anne, This is just stunning! You are amazing!

Angelnorth said...

Oh, I like the BGer with the butterfly - great choice, Ann!