Christmas ATC Swap CLOSED!!!!
Looking for a few good stamper's to recruit for a Christmas ATC Swap I'm hosting...
Any volunteers willing to sign-up or do we need to draft you stampers?! *wink*
You will receive back 10 to 12 ATC's... one of these being your own. I encourage all participants to make a dozen ATC's to safely ensure upwards, but not to exceed twelve members participating in our swap. *wink*
1. Size: 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches with two or more layers.
2. Embellishments: no less than one and upwards of three.
(ex: ribbon, rhinestone, eyelets, clips, etc...) If using "torn" paper as an embellishment... You will be required to use an additional embellishment.
3. Stamps: ANY rubber stamp vendor, but Christmas related.
4. Please sign and number each of your ATC's. Adding a blog or dating (optional), however not required.
1. Print or write out a label with your full name, Christmas ATC swap and qty. enclosed. Affix label using a clear packaging tape to a sandwich sized Ziploc baggie. This will protect your ATC's from the elements.
2. Clearly label a regular manilla or bubbled mailer with your own mailing address as the recipient and my address (provided in a private e-mail once you've joined) as the sender. When adding postage to your package DO NOT use any metered strips... only regular postage stamps adhered to your mailer please. My postal carrier ALWAYS weighs my baggie of ATC's and return mailer, giving me a postage price and then ADDS the stamps to the mailer for me. *wink*
3. Absolute Deadline: All ATC's will need to be mailed by or on Tuesday; September 18th, 2007 in order for myself to receive them timely, swap and resend to all of you by no later than Tuesday; October 2nd, 2007. I must request that if you can not full fill this part of the obligation, then you might want to reconsider your commitment.
To join this swap, you must send me an e-mail (view my complete profile... click and to the left under contact). As confirmation that I received your e-mail, you will see your name listed below and I will e-mail you back with my address. I hope I covered everything! Let me know if you have any questions!
Group 1 Participants:
1. Anne Sanborn
2. Bette Moreau - Received 8/27
6. Tami Wood
7. Asela Hopkins - Received 9/10
8. Kristina Lewis - Received 9/14
9. Lynette Neus - Received 8/27
11. Emily Montenaro - Received 9/6
12. Dana Seymour
Group 2 Participants:
1. Anne Sanborn
2. Lisa Banks
3. Michelle Buschur - Received 9/14
4. Angela Dasner - Received 9/15
5. Kristina Lewis - Received 9/14
6. Rhiannon Christianson
8. Cheri Mosgrove - Received 8/27
10. Allison Filo - Received 9/6
11. Lynette Neus - Received 8/27
12. Tracy Clemente - Received 9/15
13. Bette Moreau - Received 8/27
Hurry... not many spaces left and we wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun! If I don't here from you... you might just be receiving a draft notice via e-mail requesting your participation, so hop-to-it and sign-up!!! *wink*
It doesn't get any easier than this! DO NOT feel inadequate or decide against participating due to names posted. ALL of these incredibly wonderful ladies would agree that we've experienced many firsts, will and still do... so if this is your first time making an ATC... you go girl! *wink*
*Edited 08-16-07- Group 1 has been filled! *flabbergasted, speechless, overwhelmed* HOWEVER due to the overwhelming response... a Group 2 has been added, so h-u-r-r-y to get in on the fun! There will be no more groups added! *wink* I just couldn't bear to write the Dear, John letters! *smile*
**Edited 08-17-07- Sarah Bertolino of Suki's blog has just been added to Group 2. If my blogging friends wouldn't mind mentioning our Christmas ATC swap within a new post... it'd be much appreciated... we need FIVE more wonderful ladies!
***Edited 08-18-07 - Cheri Mosgrove and Kimberly Gajewski have both been added to Group 2 as of this evening. This will be Cheri's "first" ATC and I'm so honored that we're going to be the lucky recipients! *wink* Kimberly's from New England?! ONLY THREE more spaces... Do I hear_____ going once, going twice... sold to_____?! *wink* Hope to share something stamped tomorrow!
****Edited 08-18-07- Allison Filo of Stampin When I Can from Calgary, Alberta, CANADA is on board our Christmas ATC fun-ship... Welcome my friend! ONLY ONE more spaces... Will anyone be hollering B-I-N-G-O!
*****Edited 08-19-07- Tracy Clemente of Eat, Sleep, Stamp has joined in all our fun... so S-T-A-R-T your ATC's ladies and keep your eyes on the checkered flag! *wink*
*Edited 08-29-07 - Bette, Cheri & Lynette's wonderful "I Kandi" arrived Monday for our Christmas ATC Swap! I debated... HOWEVER, did you really think I'd hold out on NOT PEEKING?! Hello... *LOL*
I look forward to our next visit. Until then...
Recruitment poster of "Rosie the Riveter" from the 1940's.