06 August 2007

Rockin' Bloggyland...

Attempting to play a little catch-up! You can imagine my delight to know I rock more than just my hubby's world! *wink* These wonderful friends of mine... Mare, Sue and Lorrietori nominated me for the rockin' girl blogger award! Just so you know, my friend Mare posted her's in invisible ink! *wink*
Somehow, someway Mare's post disappeared?!

There are so many wonderful and creative blogger's out there that haven't been tagged because their yet to be discovered! *wink* However... if your reading this.... consider yourself TAGGED as a rockin' girl blogger by me.

My first nominee in no particular order...

Rachel of Hope Stamps Eternal - Rachel starts every post with a thoughtful quote. Rachel's candid sense of humor, not to mention her talents for some out of the box creativity! It wouldn't surprise me if she becomes a daily routine for your blog hopping enjoyment.

Rochelle of Impressions - Rochelle is a blogging friend... true! However, her talents for coming up with some incredible color combinations... not to mention fast delivery of a card just about daily on her blog?! Definitely qualifies her as a "rocking" girl blogger!

Faith of Stampin' With Markie's Mom: - Faith has some incredibly dimensional eye-candi she's creating over on her blog! Faith has an incredible eye for color combinations when it comes to patterned papers! Keep your eye on Faith!

Simmy of Come On Get Stampy! - Simmy's blog title lured me in and her humor and wit kept me entertained! Simmy will keep you abreast visually of all the new SU! goodies. If you've not paid her a visit... I'd click and go!

Noel of Paper Passion & Pixel Mania - Noel drew me in with her blog's name... Once I saw her beauty shine through her incredible layouts and her thoughtful journaling within her posts, well let's just say keep your lens focused on Noel!

If your looking for "new" untapped & talented blogger's... Allison of Stampin' When I Can does an incredible job of keeping everyone in Bloggyland informed of Tutorials, Blog Candy Offers, Challenges and the list goes on! *wink* Thanks Allison... not sure where you find the time?!
I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

5 comments:

Rochelle W said...

I feel very honored to be a Rockin' Blogger Girl. Thanks Anne! Thank you for thinking of me. Have a great day!

noel joy said...

what an honor!!! thanks so much for nominating me! :)

Mary said...

Whoo Hoo! Welcome to the Rockin'Girl Bloggers group. What fun huh? I love the women that you have chosen. They all have terrific blogs. By the way I still have not found my post. :)I really did get nominated and nominated you. :)

Mary

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks Anne...I don't know where I find the time either!

Rachel Hope said...

WOW, Thanks!

Love you blog, check it everyday!!!