24 March 2007

All My Troubles Led To Fluffles...


This card comes to you via means of GREAT frustration...

Okay, as you may remember I was having techinical difficulties with my Corel Photo Album 6 program... just decided to take a break in the middle of a string of uploads. Well, after some of you making much appreciated software recommendations... I went with Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0! I'm sure that if you are a computer genius (which I'm NOT) then it's a wonderful piece of software technology! I can honestly say that I have NO IDEA how this photo got here, but let me just say... THANK-YOU God for your divine intervention... Now if one could just figure out how to erase the reader card using this program... I'd be back in business!

Now keep in mind it's actually March 20th today, not to mention it was mailed timely! *wink* What can I say... Murphy's had a lot of influence in my life! *grin* I decided that it was high time I started creating with all the things I was collecting... can you relate? Everything used to create this card was new with the exception of my Marvy Uchida scalloped circle punch and the Stampin' Up watercolor pencils. I'm guessing that might categorize me as a potential hoarder?! *wink*

Without further a do... as there is more catching up to do...

Supplies List: Stampendous! Grasshopper Fluffles & Mini Mod Blossom, Stampin' Up! Riveting (Hostess Level 1-2006-2007), Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils (set of 24), Making Memories Cheeky 12 X 12 Abby Stripe, Bazzill Aztec & Dahlia cardstock, Cuttlebug Bloom Dots, Stampin' Up! 1/2", 1 1/4" Circle Punches & Designer Label Punch Box Punch, Marvy Uchida Scalloped Circle Mega & Giga Punches & Accessories: MayArts ribbon, wiggle eyes, floral brad, white gel pen & dimensionals.

i.e. Marvy Uchida is home link where as Mega & Giga link to the actual punches for sizing and viewing. I've provided the links for your viewing or shopping needs, however if you find that it's truly not necessary for these links (as it's a bit of work to provide this feature) then please post me a comment. Much appreciated. *wink*
Well... until I figure out how I got here...

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...



3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

A super cute card...here's to a week of no interruptions in your computer enjoyment!

Jackie said...

I love Fluffles - and you did a great job on this card. I hope your computer issues will be a thing of the past. Photoshop Elements is more user-friendly than Corel, in my opinion, I hope you will like it.

Michelle D. said...

This card is darling! I LOVE those Fluffles images and wish they were sold at a store in my area. Oh well, I'll just continue to enjoy looking at other's sweet cards like this one until then. I really like the way you added the white dots along the orange scalloped panel, which really adds to the sweetness of this card.