24 March 2007

PURR-fect Name...


While my people weren't looking... I took the liberty of pawing the keyboard.

I want to inform you that I no longer hear kitten, hey you or kitty, kitty? Now I hear Miss Moxie or Moxie. Not quite sure what "moxie" is... might have to paw through one of Sophie's books while she's away...

However, this will have to wait until I've gotten in a sufficient catnap!

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

*Sophie wrapped Miss Moxie in the down throw from the couch... where she happily napped until photo time 18th of March '07.

4 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Awwwww, Moxie is so cute and sure does look cozie in that blanket!

Danita said...

Hi Miss Moxie!! Lovin your super-cool paws!! :)

Anonymous said...

The definition of Moxie would be sassy, spunky, persistence, bold....things like that :)

Aime
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photokitten

Anonymous said...

moxie (n.) Slang The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage.

I thought you would like to know. She is beautiful. I love kitties.

beth f