11 March 2007

Blogger's Shopping Spree...


Yesterday was the day that my blogging friend, Mary of It's All About The Journey and I planned to meet for a stamper's shopping spree. Mary is the bestest! We started our trip off with JoAnn's. I purchased a couple of Cuttlebug Stamps & Tiny Tags 2 X 2 dies at a 40% savings! Now I ask you... who could refuse such a deal?! *wink*

Then it was off to Scrappin' Soul Sisters for my first time. Just think... how many times I've been by there and missed it... nevah again! See you on my next trip to the Capital City Jackie! *wink* It's always nice when an entrepreneur is warm and courteous. Not to mention so willing to be photographed with a couple of blogger's. If you ever find yourself in NH this is a must on your list of things to do! Yes, I'm obsessed with ALL stamping related items. I purchased papers like Bazzill Bling, Reminisce double-sided paper with shimmer, Fiskars Heidi Grace words paper (Mary grabbed herself a piece or two... thinking I was going to buy it all, not to worry my friend... I'd share with you) all one can say is YUM-O paper Jackie! *wink*


Then it was off to see my good friend Karen (no lil' Griffin to greet me) and her wonderful Dad, Pete over at Arts Plus! I usually have to stop an visit when I'm in the area. Mary was in need of a couple of Easter themed stamps... who could resist Inkadinkado's Buy 2 Get 1 Free Easter stamps... not Mary! *wink* Let's just say that her hands were so full they kept falling all over the floor. I'm not quite sure why I'm always told that I'm an "enabler?"

If that's not enough shopping for you... then it was a quick trip to Michael's where I was "enabled" right into purchasing a boxed set of Die Cuts With A View Embossed themed cards with envies by my friend Mary! I have to admit it was a phenomenal price for what you get... never mind with a 40% off coupon. I didn't realize that Michael's $pot contained acrylic sets... WHEN? So much trouble... yet so much fun! *wink*

Mary and I finished up our day of fun with the last trip being Target. I wanted to purchase something in the card/wrapping section I'd seen on a previous trip. Mary seemed to love them too... supah cute! Mary inquired what I planned to do and proceeded to purchase herself a package too! Then we decided to browse the card section. Something I usually like to do, to see where the card industry is headed compared to us stamper's... FUN. Let's just say that FABRIC is becoming big in the world of pre-made cards ladies! Stay tuned to our blogs to see what we are doing with our Target purchase... We decided that it would be fun to post what each other makes with our like items for your viewing. More than likely over a weekend... we both burn our candles at different ends! lol....

This ended what was becoming a hectic week on a phenomenal note! I agree... it seems as though I've known Mary forever. Mary even brought me an SU! set of stamps. Here's to more fun times, lots of laughs and wonderful memories.

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne,

Sounds like you and Mary had a super fun day! What a great way to spend a Saturday - meeting a new friend and shopping for card-making "necessities!" Maybe some day ... Can't wait to see what you make with your new things!

Lynette

Rochelle W said...

WOW! What a fun filled day. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't wait to see what you guys make with your new stuff. Thanks for sharing your day.

lakegrandma said...

Thanks for sharing your fun day and your pictures.

Michelle D. said...

Oh my, what a fun and busy shopping day you ladies had! I too am looking forward to seeing what you'll make with all of your new toys! Happy Stamping and Creating! Ü

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! It's really nice to be able to find someone to shop with. You and Mary look so cute!

Melanie said...

Glad to see you are 'sharing' your 'shopping techniques' with others too! LOL Watch out Mary... not only is Anne a 'stamp-enabler but she is very addicting!! (We aren't getting in to this big, huh?!) Happy to hear you both had such a wonderful time!! STAMP ON MY AMAZING FRIEND!!
Love, Mel.