17 March 2007

I' Rish You A Happy St. Pat's Day...


As you all may remember... my friend Mary
of It's All About The Journey and I went on a Blogger's Shopping Spree. If you remember correctly I mentioned that I like to check out the card section?! Well... we happened to see a little card with a brassiere. I told Mary that I would be making my own version of the card with my own sentiment. However, I don't own a brassiere stamp, so I used a little ingenuity. I know, I know... I thought the same thing... it appears to be a brassiere for a woman from Silicone Valley! *wink* J & J needs to come up with a good support bandage with a little wire... then I'd be in seventh heaven! If J & J is need of some collaborative help on this project... just give me a "ringy-dingy!" *spoken in my best Lily Tomlin voice*

I was looking through my FeedBlitz confirmations recently, which total more than forty-five subscriptions from viewers that have subscribed to my lil' ole blog. So in honor of you incredibly wonderful ladies that frequently visit... "I' Rish to "THANK-YOU" for your support!" Now, to figure out a way of knowing when you come to visit. *wink*

Supplies List: Stampin' Up! certainly celery, garden green & vellum cardstocks, Bazzill parakeet cardstock, Reminisce Stroke of Luck shimmer paper, Stampin' Up "retired" Victorian Lace Background, Marvy Uchida scallopped circle punch, McGill heart punch, Mayarts shimmer dbl. sided ribbon, gold brads, shamrock "bling" and Stampin' Up! Paper Piercing Mat set.

If you decide to make a brassiere card and add it to your own blog, I hope you will post a link for me to view? It's always appreciated when credit is given where credit is do. *wink*

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

6 comments:

Gail Binette said...

I think it's adorable and I love your humor!

Rochelle W said...

This is so funny. Thanks for the laugh.

rachel said...

'love this one..

Anonymous said...

How totally creative Anne! I love this!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I have some ideas for this - I'll be sure to link your blog when I actually create something! Thanks for sharing!

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Ha!! Love this card!