25 March 2007

On Wings Of Butterflies...


Recently one of my blog viewers sent me an e-mail with a special RAK request for her mother. It seems that this special mother is going through a change of season in life. Being creatures of habit... change can be difficult, unsure and down right scary at times. My own reasons for having faith in our "Heavenly Father!" It touched me how G recognized and truly appreciated her mother seeing her through her own seasons of life.

Appropriately enough... Stampin' Up! Nature's Secret "butterfly" stamp with the words believe, faith, hope & trust seemed very fitting. I needed cheery colors to bring prospects of sunshine to its recipient. How fitting to use our daughter Sophie's favorite color... pink combined with my own love of greens... paired with brown. My design holds many meanings for me, but it's up to you to find what meaning it holds for you... "on wings of butterflies!" Just need to add a note of encouragement...

Supplies List: Just For Fun "Circles" Background, Stampin' Up! Rose Red, Pretty In Pink & Vellum cardstock, Bazzill Bling Green (shimmer thus the bling), Stampin' Up! Green Galore, Rose Red & Chocolate Chip Classic Ink pads, Xyron 250 Create-A-Sticker, Barbara Trombley's "Ultrafine ANGEL DUST" Art Glitter, Low-temp Glue Gun, Accessories: pink, green and brown brads & dimensionals.

What an honor to bring a ray of sunshine, the prospect of a smile or inspiration to someone in need... thank-you G for the opportunity. I wish all of you the best in your own season of life... As you may know, we're never alone... "Everyone we meet is fighting a battle of some kind... "

I look forward to our next visit. Until then...

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific...the colors and embellishments are great!

Gina Wrona said...

Anne,

Thank you so very much for all your kind words and efforts you put into this RAK request. You did an awesome job!

Kindest Regards,
Gina

Kristine said...

WOW! Very lovely card and what great insight you have. Thank you so much for your thoughts on this subject. It touched my heart today. Hugs